PHMT provides a range of support models depending on the preferences and requirements of the customer – ranging from product training to mentoring.
Training is provided using the combination of delivery mechanisms nominated by the customer. Typically a new user of MADe will require 4 days of training to achieve an initial level of competence with the tool and 6 days of implementation support to consolidate the learning outcomes.
Training is delivered using the following mechanisms:
- detailed user guides, including workflows of the data entry requirements to generate specific analysis outputs and sample models
- 'on-line' user training and tutorials, based on a system nominated by the customer to maximise the familiarity of the user in their industry sector or domain
- 'instructor led' user training, based on a system nominated by the customer to maximise the familiarity of the user in their industry sector or domain
- mentoring on how MADe can be most effectively deployed and utilised within a project or program, including integration with PLM and PDM systems
Support in the use of MADe is provided to all licensed users through a variety of mechanisms depending on the nature of the issue and the preference of the customer. Support is provided by either an engineer or IT resource as appropriate, via:
- email support
- telephone support
- web conferencing (to enable screen-sharing)
- on-site support