Decisions better MADe.
Modelling & Analysis
- Systems Engineering approach to functional modelling of multi-domain systems
- Concurrent engineering analyses from a single point of truth
- Consistency of data structures / analysis workflows / reporting outputs
- To achieve Operational Availability of 95% what reliability do the subsystems need?
- How can we conduct safety & reliability analysis concurrently with the design?
- How much will this design cost to operate and maintain?
- What happens to maintenance costs if we increase the operating temp?
- How can we reduce the maintenance budget for our existing equipment?
MADe for Sustainment
Reliability and Maintainability
- How will this system be used – how does this impact reliability / safety?
- Where will this system be used – and how will this impact on maintenance costs?
- What is the optimal maintenance approach?
Safety and Risk Assessment
- If you don’t identify a risk – how can you identify it? Objective, model-based risk identification.
- What are the critical risks for this support concept?
- What are the potential key system degraders of this design configuration?